Former Chelsea star Patrick Van Aanholt has given young Blues winger Callum Hudson-Odoi a priceless transfer advice as he moves a step close to deciding his long-term future at Stamford Bridge.
According to Crystal Palace player Van Aanholt, Callum Hudson-Odoi should follow his heart while he makes the decision on his long-term future in the round leather game.
The Dutch international was speaking while he was on Goals on Sunday.
England junior international Hudson-Odoi has 18 months left on his Chelsea deal at the moment meaning that he’ll have a year remaining on the said contract if he fails to sign a new deal at the club.
In the event that Callum Hudson-Odoi fails to sign a new deal, Chelsea will have to make a major decision over him.
The Blues would have to sell him in the summer or risk losing the player for free at the end of his contract which runs out in the summer of 2020.
German champions Bayern Munich had earlier made several attempts to snap up Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea during the winter transfer window last month.
It was revealed that the Bavarian giants had several bids rejected by Chelsea for the player.
Callum Hudson-Odoi was keen on a transfer to Germany and even handed in a transfer request to force the move that didn’t take place.
Bayern Drop Out Of Race To Sign 23-Year-Old Liverpool Target
German Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich have pulled out of the keenly contested race to sign highly rated Paris Saint Germain (PSG) star Adrien Rabiot.
This is according to the report from German newspaper Kicker which claimed that the Bavarian giants are dropping out of the race for financial reasons.
It was revealed that the five-time European champions have already held talks over the possibility of signing the player before reaching the decision that it does not make any financial sense.
Bayern Munich were one of several European clubs on the trail of the wantaway PSG midfielder but the Germans have now dropped out of the race leaving the likes of Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Chelsea and Barcelona.
Recent reports also claimed that the duo of Real Madrid and Manchester United have shown late interest in the 23-year-old French international player.
Real Madrid are him as a cheaper alternative to other midfield targets like Christian Eriksen of Tottenham Hotspur and Paul Pogba of Manchester United.
Liverpool will do well to fend off the interest of other clubs as they bid to boost their midfield options this summer.
The Liverpool midfield has come under a lot of criticisms in their run to the top of the Premier League table this season.
£34m Liverpool Attacker Reveals Guardiola Interest At Bayern
Liverpool forward Sadio Mane has narrated how Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wanted to sign him while he was at German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich.
He talked about the interest of Spanish tactician Pep Guardiola in a chat with German newspaper Sport Bild ahead of the Reds’ Champions League first-leg clash with the Bavarian giants next week.
The Senegalese international star revealed that Bayern Munich were interested in him after a friendly with his former club Red Bull Salzburg of Austria in January 2014.
Sadio Mane revealed that his adviser Bjorn Bezemer told him about the Bayern interest before adding that they didn’t really want to sign him.
The 26-year-old switched to the Premier League a few months later after Southampton paid £11.8m to seal his signing from the aforementioned Salzburg.
He was an important player for the Saints in his two seasons at the club before Liverpool paid £34m for his services in the summer of 2016.
Mane is a member of the famed Liverpool front three alongside Egyptian star Mohamed Salah and Brazilian national team player Roberto Firmino.
He has scored 12 goals for Liverpool this season as the Reds continue to fight for the Premier League title alongside holders Manchester City and North London giants Tottenham Hotspur.
Bayern To Renew £35m Interest In Chelsea Winger THIS Summer
Five-time European champions Bayern Munich will renew their interest in talented Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi in the summer according to reports emanating from the British media.
The Daily Mail revealed that the Bavarian giants will return with a £35m bid for the England junior international when the transfer window reopens in the summer.
Chelsea would be hoping to fend off the interest of the Germans in Callum Hudson-Odoi just like they did in the winter transfer window.
The Blues were said to have rejected at least five separate bids from Bayern Munich from Hudson-Odoi last month with the fifth bid reported to be around £40m.
Callum Hudson-Odoi has less than 18 months on his current Chelsea deal with the player reluctant to commit his long-term future to the club.
The young English winger is disappointed that he has not been given much playing time at the club despite the fact that he had a very good preseason last summer.
Callum Hudson-Odoi has made just 13 appearances for Chelsea this season with the last coming in the last Premier League clash against bottom club Huddersfield Town.
Chelsea thrashed the Terriers 5-0 with all the goals scored before Hudson-Odoi replaced star player Eden Hazard as a second-half substitute.
Bayern Supremo Confirms Summer Pursuit Of 18-Year-Old Chelsea Winger
Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has revealed that the club will continue the pursuit of Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi in the summer.
Ex-German international Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) at German champions Bayern Munich.
He talked about the club’s pursuit of England junior international Callum Hudson-Odoi in his latest interview monitored by popular media channel ESPN.
The Bayern CEO further revealed that they are certain about the immense qualities possessed by the Chelsea Academy player and that he would be a perfect fit for the Bavarian giants.
Callum Hudson-Odoi had been the top transfer target for Bayern Munich during the winter transfer window but Chelsea were able to keep him at the club.
The teenager handed in a transfer request in the face of intense Bayern pursuit last month but the Blues were able to repel the five-time European champions.
Chelsea had initially slapped a £35m asking price on Hudson-Odoi at the start of the winter transfer window before rejecting five separate bids from Bayern Munich for the player.
Callum Hudson-Odoi will see out this season at Stamford Bridge but his long-term future is up for discussion with just 18 months left on his Chelsea contract at the moment.
Desperate Bayern Munich offer £40m for Hudson-Odoi ; RB Leipzig rekindle interest in the youngster
Callum Hudson-Odoi is fast becoming the most sought-after youngster in the ongoing transfer market as many clubs already shown interest in him.
However, the most reported bid for the youngster is from Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich who are very desperate to see the England international at Allianz Arena this week.
It is said that the Bavarians want Hudson-Odoi to replace aging Arjen Robben before the end of the season and they are trying everything possible to make the Blues accept their bid.
Irrespective of Bayern’s eye-catching offers, the Blues remain reluctant to release the youngster, instead, reports claimed that Abramovich has offered him a new £80,000-a-week contract so as to make Hudson-Odoi commit his future to his club.
Surprisingly or expectedly — depending on how you see it, the 18-year-old rejected the contract offer as he claimed he is more concerned about his future than money and he wants regular first-team actions.
Bayern, who are aware of the youngster’s determination to force a move to Allianz Arena before the end of the month, are reportedly set to offer a staggering £40m deal to Chelsea.
According to Daily Mail on Sunday, Niko Kovac wants his employers to make a final move for Hudson-Odoi this week.
Bayern’s hierarchy have yielded to the manager’s plea and they are likely to raise huge amounts of money to fund the move for the player.
Meanwhile, RB Leipzig are also keen on his signature and they are believed to have submitted a £20m offer to the Stamford Bridge outfits.
The Bundesliga side also include a buy-back clause in their bid, meaning Chelsea will be able to buy him back at anything time.
Hudson-Odoi keen on Bayern switch despite Sarri’s disapproval
The winter window remains a week to its end and clubs are beginning to fast-track moves for their transfer targets so as to beat the time.
To this effect, Chelsea teenager Callum Hudson-Odoi is reportedly willing to force his move to Bayern Munich.
The 18-year-old has been less vocal about his decision to leave Stamford Bridge in past weeks, but the winger is presently unhappy with the manner he’s being treated by the club.
The Mirror revealed that the England youngster is doing everything possible to make his move to the Bundesliga giants before the end of the month even if it means boycotting training session.
The media outlet claimed the player’s agent, Bradley, has been in talks with the Blues over his client’s desire to move out of West London and it is believed the talks are going smoothly.
As per The Sun, Sarri —who was initially keen on retaining the player beyond this term — is ready to release him after completing Gonzalo Higuain’s switch to Stamford Bridge.
The media outlet confirmed that the Italian manager is now ready to sanction Hudson-Odoi’s move to Allianz Arena as soon as the Bavarians meet his price tag.
However, German media outlet Bild reported on red Wednesday that Liverpool are also interested in the Blues sensation. They revealed that Klopp hopes to capture the 18-year-old star next week so as to deploy him as the replacement for Dominic Solanke who dumped Anfield for Liberty Stadium (Bournemouth)
The Reds have, however, debunked the rumour which means Bayern have no competition in the race for Hudson-Odoi services.
Liverpool, RB Leipzig and Bayern Munich in three-horse race for Chelsea ace
Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi is the ‘talk of the town’ due to the uncertainty surrounding his stay at Stamford Bridge.
The 18-year-old has been in the news for some weeks because Bayern Munich remain keen on his signature, while, the Blues are unwilling to sanction his move to Allianz Arena.
In fact, Sarri offered him a new deal so as to make him commit his future to the club, but the youngster rejected the offer which signifies his readiness to dump the West London club before the end of the month.
The more Sarri tries to hold on to Hudson-Odoi, the slimmer his chances become. German media outlet Bild report this morning that RB Leipzig have joined in the race for the player’s signature.
The Bundesliga side are unlikely to prevent their wonderful striker, Timo Werner, from leaving in the summer, so, they are targeting a move for the Blues star as a replacement.
In the same vein, Liverpool are said to be interested in the youngster and Klopp hopes to lure him out of Stamford Bridge just as he did with Solanke some seasons back.
Daily Star said that the Reds are in contact with the player’s agent Bradley over the possibility of beating the two Bundesliga rivals to Hudson-Odoi’s services.
Munich already saw their £35m offer being rejected by Chelsea, meaning Klopp will need to make a better offer in the summer to stand a better chance of winning the youngster’s signature.
Chelsea set to offer Bayern target new contract to keep them at bay ..
West London club Chelsea are willing to offer young winger Callum Hudson-Odoi a new contract at the club to ward off the interest of German Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
According to the Daily Mail, they revealed that the Blues want to offer the English junior international a new long-term contract worth £70,000 on a weekly basis.
This is despite the intense transfer interest shown by Bavarian giants Bayern Munich.
Callum Hudson-Odoi, 18, has less than 18 months on his current Chelsea deal billed to expire at the end of the 2019/20 season.
The Maurizio Sarri led side Chelsea want to offer him a new deal that will see the former Chelsea Academy player commit his long-term future to the club beyond the end of next season.
Bundesliga sides Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are said to be interested in signing the English talent.
Five-time European champions Bayern Munich have already firmed up their interest in Hudson-Odoi with four separate bids including a last bid of £35m which happens to be the asking price from Chelsea.
The Blues wanted to insert a buyback clause in a potential sale of the player but that didn’t go down well with Bayern Munich.
It seems Chelsea have changed their position on Callum Hudson-Odoi and would want him to stay at the club though regular playing time could be the stumbling block for him to sign a new deal.
Huge blow for Arsenal as Bayern Munich want James Rodriguez to stay
Arsenal’s desire to sign Bayern Munich striker James Rodriguez has suffered a huge blow as Niko Kovac reveals his determination to prevent the player from leaving.
The Colombian international is reportedly set to leave Allianz Arena having been reduced to a bit-part player under Niko Kovac and reports are suggesting the Bundesliga giants hope to sell him for as low as £3m.
The Daily Mirror reported last night that the Bavarians are ready to negotiate a deal with the Gunners over his future.
In the report, the Gunners are keen on bringing Rodriguez to Emirates stadium as Emery hope to capture the World Cup star before the end of the January window.
However, Emery has been dealt a great blow in his decision to sign the 27-year-old as Kovac revealed his plan to prevent the striker from leaving his team.
Speaking to reporters ahead of Bayern’s clash with Hoffenheim, Niko Kovac debunked rumors that suggest his readiness to sell the former Real Madrid star.
According to him, James is a great player who has important roles to play in the team’s mission to leapfrog Borussia Dortmund from the top of the League standings.
He said: “He wants to stay with FC Bayern, as he once said during a fan club visit, he is highly motivated and focused,”.
James is six months from completing his two-year loan deal with the Bundesliga side and he could return to Santiago Bernabeu in the summer.
Bayern Munich speaks on Arsenal’s James Rodriguez’s future
German Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic has made it clear that the club do not have any intention to release James Rodriguez to Arsenal.
It was reported that the German outfit are now willing to let him leave to his real owners who are also not interested in keeping him at the club.
James Rodriquez was supposed to have a two year loan spell from Real Madrid at Bayern Munich but he is reported not to be impressing and could be asked to leave to spend the remaining six months at the Emirates Stadium.
In their reaction, the club dismissed the rumor, stating that James Rodriquez will remain with the club until the end of the season as they intend to monitor his progress to ascertain whether he would be signed on a permanent deal or meant to return to Spain.
Bayern sporting director, therefore, stated that the stand of the club on James Rodriquez will only be known at the end of the season.
He also dismissed claims that the German outfit plans to sign the player on a permanent deal and then sell him on a higher price to other suitors, adding that it is not in the style of the club to do so.
Chelsea3 years ago
Chelsea to Complete Shock Move For Three Times Balon D’or Player
Chelsea2 years ago
Good News! Conte Finally Confirms Diego Costa Loves Chelsea And Will Stay!
Chelsea1 year ago
Confirmed! Chelsea Complete Signing Of Attacking Midfielder!
Chelsea2 years ago
Finally, Roman Abramovich ‘Intervene’ In Costa Issue With Conte
Chelsea2 years ago
Good News: Chelsea To Complete Signing Of Star Player In Few Hours
Chelsea2 years ago
Confirmed – Chelsea Make Offer To Sign Luis Muriel
Chelsea3 years ago
Nainggolan comfirms Chelsea talks
Chelsea2 years ago
Done Deal: Chelsea Finally Seal Signing Of Man United Target Ethan Ampadu