– Italian champions Juventus are plotting a swap deal with Serie A rivals AS Roma involving striker Gonzalo Higuain and AS Roma defender Kostas Manolas according to trusted Italian news outlet La Gazzetta dello Sport. Higuain spent the second half of last season at Chelsea.
– West Ham United have made a big transfer coup by signing Spanish international Pablo Fornals from La Liga club Villarreal. The Arsenal target has signed a five-year contract to become a Hammer.
– French champions Paris Saint Germain (PSG) have sold utility defender Moussa Diaby to German Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen for €15m.
- Major twist as Arsenal told that this target is on his way
- Valencia Plotting Summer Move For 22-Year-Old Liverpool Target
- Good news! Agent of Arsenal target already in London
– Still staying with PSG, the French giants have appointed Leonardo as their new sporting director after the exit of Portuguese administrator Antero Henrique. Leonardo returns to the position he held at the club for two years (between 2011 and 2013).
– Italian news portal La Gazzetta dello Sport has revealed that AC Milan will appoint Marco Giampaolo as their new manager on a two-year deal worth €2m on a yearly basis. Marco Giampaolo led Sampdoria to ninth place in the Italian Serie A last season.
– Newly promoted Premier League club Sheffield United have offered Antonio Valencia the chance to join them on a free transfer. The 33-year-old was released earlier this summer after his Manchester United contract came to an end.