Despite defeat Coach Jose Mourinho has something to be happy about at Manchester United
One of the oldest club in the English Premier League suffered a major defeat in a hands of a not so big team, Brighton over the last weekend.
And since then things have been out of control at Old Trafford.
Coach Jose Mourinho, who is known for blaming other whenever a failure or defeat arise fingered the players as the reason behind their unexpected defeat at Amex Stadium.
- Man United Target Sends Interesting Transfer Message Across To Fans
- After Done Deals, Club Sent Another Message To Liverpool Fans
- ‘Contract saga’ – Arsenal yet to reach agreement with £110,000-a-week star
- Eden Hazard gives Chelsea one condition before he can sign a 5-year extension
- Done Deal! Arsenal seal agreement to land player, medical test completed
He later went on to shelve the blame on the Red Devils management as he stated that they refused to give him the needed support when he wanted to bring in new defenders.
All of these had made Jose Mourinho, football fans and the board unhappy in the past few days as everyone has been working at cross purposes and there by creating room for confusion.
Well, there is a reason to be happy for the next few days if not for United fans but for the management, players and coaches.
According to report by stock market released recently, the market share value of Man United have risen sporadically despite defeat to Brighton.
As at now, the market value of Man United is worth £3 billion, this is a huge investment.