Man United have now suffered their third defeat across all competitions under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after their 2-1 defeat against Wolves which has dumped them out of the FA Cup to reduce their chances of a title win at the end of the season.
The first defeat was inflicted by French Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint Germain in the Champions League while the North London outfit Arsenal handed the Red Devils their second defeat in a Premier League title before the FA Cup exit.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was quick to defend his team after their defeat to the Gunners, insisting that they deserve to win the game but same cannot be said after the Saturday night game.
As a matter of fact, the former Red Devils forward is of the opinion that his team should not bring forth any complaint because they got just what they deserve.
According to him, the Man United team did not play to the level they are known for which is the reason why they should not have any complaints because they did not play to win the game.
He, therefore, expressed disappointment and stressed that they have to now look forward to having a better performance in their next game.
Manchester United was Cyber Attacked by Hackers
Hackers have targeted Manchester United and attacked their IT systems, The club said they stopped the attack and they shut down affected systems to contain the damage. They confirmed that customers’ personal data was not breached.
#mufc statement: "Manchester United can confirm that the club has experienced a cyber attack on our systems. The club has taken swift action to contain the attack — working with expert advisers to investigate the incident and minimise the ongoing IT disruption." #mulive [mirror]
— utdreport (@utdreport) November 20, 2020
The hacking will not affect the upcoming game against West Bromwich Albion as it did not affect any critical system.
Three Premier League clubs are interested in free agent Jerome Boateng
Bayern Munich has announced they are not going to offer Boateng a new contract, making him a free agent. The 32 years old centre-back is now looking for a new team and it has been reported that three Premier League clubs are interested in signing him.
According to SPORTBILD’s Head of Football Christian Falk, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham are interested in him.
Exclusive: @FCBayern don‘t give @JeromeBoateng a new contract. in summer he is free of charge. This clubs from the premiere league are interested: @Arsenal @ChelseaFC @SpursOfficial Our Story: @BILD_Sport @altobelli13
— Christian Falk (@cfbayern) November 12, 2020
Boateng has already played in the Premier League in Manchester United before he moved to Bundesliga for £12m in 2011. We might see him in one of those three teams soon unless other teams will be interested in him too.
Eden Hazard the missing piece at Bernabéu
In 2015 we wrote a report about Eden Hazard transfer to Real Madrid, four years after see what has changed. please read below (updated report comes after).
Update 2020: Eden Hazard, born 7 January 1991 is now a Real Madrid player wit a salary of 10.4 million, He wears the No.7 jersey previously worn by Cristiano Ronaldo.
All time sensational striker Eden Hazard has been wonderful and has impressed the Blues in so many ways until this season when he has become shambolic.
According to reports lately, Real Madrid has been keen on signing the Belgian star and the deal should be done in the next January transfer window.
The 24-year-old striker is understood to be on the radar of the Santiago Bernabeu for the aging Cristiano Ronaldo who is already 30 and his manager is looking forward to adding Hazard to his team.
The Spanish club has shown their interest in Hazard from an impending transfer ban following the bridge of law in the signing of teenagers and this will enable the Los Blancos to increase their bid for the star.
The striker has appeared in 25 matches and has failed to score due to poor performance and this has reportedly been part of their poor functioning this season.
It has really been tough for the Portuguese tactician Jose Mourinho so far.
A deal in the next summer window looks highly unlikely for the blues in signing key players and replacement of the 24-year-old star is on the radar.
Update: Why Eden Hazard is the perfect replacement for Ronaldo at Real Madrid
After the World Cup, Cristiano Ronaldo left the Real Madrid for Juventus in the summer without a Galáctico-style replacement being brought in – although several years before, we have reported that Hazard could be on his way to Real Madrid but a rare opportunity was opened for other players already in the team to step up and show that they could be the new superstars to replace Ronaldo.
Gareth Bale constant injury summed up how that process has gone in addition to that Isco falling out with Santiago Solari, it became very clear that new energy is needed.
Eden Hazard has already made it clear, in public that he would love a “dream” move to Real. to make it worst he has been reluctant to sign a new contract with Chelsea, there is a little doubt he would be a Chelsea player in summer.
Abramovich will need to be willing to make a move happen of course and to state the obvious, Chelsea’s decision to sign Christian Pulisic – He is someone that can play in the same position as Hazard’s – this can be read as “Roma Abramovich is preparing for the inevitable.”
With the continued diminishing returns in the league following it clear that Real Madrid are in need of a major overhaul and there is no doubt that Hazard is the main man to fill Ronaldo’s shoe at the Bernabeu. Arguably, Hazard would be the perfect piece to build Real Madrid.
Chelsea Transfer Ban
Chelsea former player Jimmy Floyd says the transfer ban imposed on Chelsea makes it even more feasible that Eden Hazard will signs a new deal – he will become a free agent in 2020.
When he was asked how the transfer ban would make Hazard to the club, Hasselbaink told
“Even more so, because they can’t replace him, or even get somebody who they can work on to become as good as Hazard.
“I know they have already bought (Christian) Pulisic [from Borussia Dortmund], but they will need to add more if they lose Hazard.
Hasselbaink also thinks that the transfer ban will benefit young players at Stamford Bridge.
“It is not great news for Chelsea, especially with how things are going at this moment in time,” he said.
“Chelsea need to strengthen the team but, on the other hand, you can spin it – it is, in a way, good news for the younger players.
“For Callum Hudson-Odoi and also for (Ruben) Loftus-Cheek, who now will get chances.
“They [Chelsea] will have to look at their youth if this is ban is upheld.”
Will Eden Hazard ever leave Chelsea and is the signing (Christian) Pulisic a rush buy?
How Freddie Ljungberg Reacted To Paul Scholes Bizarre Comments
While responding to Paul Scholes, Freddie Ljungberg has hit back at him following the unwarranted criticism from the former Manchester United midfielder.
As you reckon, Ljungberg took charge of Arsenal first team as an interim manager at the weekend, His first game as a manager ended with a 2-2 draw against Norwich City.
Whilst some post-match analysis has blamed his poor defense, Scholes did not blame the player but aimed dig at Ljungberg.
Sky Sports cameras captured a scene where the Arsenal legend arrived at Carrow Road sporting with a grey jumper and shirt combination.
- Why Scholes is not impressed with United midfield
- ‘You need to step up your game’ – Legend sends warning to United star
- Scholes names who to blame for Mourinho sack
However,Paul Scholes unimpressed with Ljungberg after he claimed he should have dressed more formally.
“You would think he’d be out in a suit to show a bit of proudness that he took the job,” Scholes said on Premier League Productions.
“To me that’s a great start – shirt and tie to show some discipline.
“I don’t think he’ll be the right man.”
Ljungberg has since hit back at Scholes by insisting it’s his decision over what attire he wears on matchday whilst also revealing that he is yet to be fitted for a suit.
“I’ve seen coaches with a tracksuit, suit and sweater and I’ll decide on matchday what I will where,” Ljungberg said during his pre-Brighton press conference at London Colney.
“I haven’t been fitted for a club suit but you will know what I where.
“That’s extremely important. It happened so quickly that the suit was at the dry cleaners and I couldn’t get it ready,” he joked.
When Ljungberg was asked to comment he said there isn’t exactly dress code for managers in the Premier League.
What Happend To Arsenal Against Southampton
North London giants Arsenal can’t seem to buy a win after they played out a draw during the Premier League game with Southampton.
The Gunners could have lost the game against the Saints but they were able to salvage a 2-2 draw to take their winless run to six games in all competitions either side of the November international break.
Arsenal have not won a game since they beat Vitoria Guimares 3-2 at home on Matchday 3 of the Europa League.
Summer signing Nicholas Pepe scored twice in the last ten minutes to give Arsenal the win over their Portuguese opponents.
Since the Vitoria Guimares game, Arsenal have played four Premier League matches, one Carabao Cup game and one Europa League game without recording a victory.
- Title Race: Brighton Defender Keen To Act As Man City Spoiler To Favour Liverpool
- Wolves To Increase £10m Offer For Liverpool Defender
- Kepa Recall Was The Right Decision
Arsenal started the run with a 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace at home in the league before the 5-5 draw away at Liverpool in the Carabao Cup fourth round.
The Gunners were knocked out of that competition via a 5-4 penalty shootout win for Liverpool.
Arsenal then played 1-1 at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers in the league before a similar scoreline away to Vitoria Guimares FC of Portugal in the Europa League.
Leicester City beat Arsenal 2-0 at home in the league before the Soutampton game made it six games without victory for the Gunners.
Manchester United- The issues that Remain
Manchester United have just begun their pre-season tour but even that hasn’t provided an escape from the problems at the Old Trafford. The club finished the season on a poor note, collecting just one point from matches against Cardiff and Huddersfield.
In transfer terms, only two players have been added to the team, 21-year-old Aaron Wan- Bissaka from crystal palace and the equally talented Daniel James from Swansea, While both deals are at bargain price( showing a significant improvement in United’s recruitments), They hardly have the required experience to lead the line.
THE LUKAKU CONUNDRUM
Rumors from England suggest that Solskjaer is open to a deal as any money generated can be used to strengthen. His position is further re-enforced by the fact that Romelu isn’t a regular starter. There is interest, from Inter Milan, Whose coach Antonio Conte thought he was bringing the Belgium forward to Chelsea in 2017, only to lose-out to Jose Mourinho. However, as of the time of writing, there is no bid- leaving both player and club in Limbo.
- Man Utd Line Up £50m Replacement For Ex-Chelsea Star
- Chelsea In £62m Bid For Nations League Final Matchwinner
- Liverpool Forward Told To Join Barcelona For This Reason
THE POGBA PROBLEM
Paul Pogba has twice stated his “desire” to leave Old Trafford. Reports in Spain suggest that Real Madrid are keen on his signature, but they are yet to make a formal bid, let alone suggest that they could meet United £150m valuation.
Solskjaer has been under constant media scrutiny concerning Pogba’s status but has for now maintained that United need not sell their most expensive player. Truth be said, He didn’t exactly rule out a move happening.
It would be easy to view United’s position as totally bleak. The truth is less straightforward, as Despite not sustaining a single Premier league challenge since 2013, United remain one of the biggest names in world football. The club’s overall revenues for 2018-2019 are expected to exceed £630m, an incredible figure only Real Madrid exceeds. It remains to be seen if such revenue would be used to reinforce Solskjaer’s Squad, not lining owner’s pockets.
Can Man Utd Afford To Lose Romelu Lukaku
It’s no longer news that Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku is closing in on a move to Italian Serie A giants Inter Milan but what’s surprising is the ease with which the Red Devils are willing to let him go.
Romelu Lukaku has been at Manchester United for two years since his £75m move from Merseyside giants Everton but his time at Old Trafford is gradually coming to an end.
The player recently talked up the Italian Serie A and his dream is close to becoming a reality after Inter Milan opened negotiations with Manchester United for the Belgian international hitman.
Lukaku has already agreed on personal terms with Inter Milan, but the two clubs are yet to agree on a transfer fee for him.
Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte has been the chief catalyst for the Nerazzurri as confirmed by sporting director Piero Ausilio.
According to him, the move for Lukaku is at the request of Conte who was appointed the Inter Milan manager last month.
Italian tactician Conte is a big fan of Lukaku whom he tried to sign during his time as a Chelsea manager.
Conte tried had failed to sign Lukaku in 2017 before his move to Manchester United.
Since his transfer to Manchester United, Romelu Lukaku has scored the most goals for the Red Devils (42 goals). Let’s examine the consequences of letting the Belgian striker leave for Inter Milan.
1. Goal Threat – Romelu Lukaku possesses a potent goalscoring threat and Manchester United might struggle to replace his goals if he leaves the club for Inter Milan this summer.
2. Proven Premier League Experience – The Manchester United striker has proven Premier League experience spamming clubs like Chelsea, West Brom, Stoke City and Everton. Manchester United might struggle to find a replacement with equal or more Premier League experience. Lukaku is the joint 19th leading goalscorer in Premier League history with 113 goals.
Liverpool Urged To Sign Antoine Griezmann
Newly crowned European champions Liverpool have been told to sign Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann this summer.
Liverpool were advised to sign the French World Cup winner by ESPN pundit Craig Burley.
According to him, Antoine Griezmann would be a very good fit for Liverpool who already boast of one of the most fearsome attacks in world football.
The Liverpool front trio of Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah have performed well for the club on a consistent basis but Antoine Griezmann has a quality of his own.
He was a key member of the France team that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup tournament in Russia via a 4-2 win over surprise finalists Croatia in their final clash in Moscow.
Antoine Griezmann has already confirmed that he will leave Atletico Madrid this summer after five years at the club.
The 28-year-old signed for Atletico Madrid after the Spanish capital club reached an agreement with Real Sociedad for his transfer.
Spanish champions Barcelona are thought to be in pole position to secure his transfer by paying the €120m release clause but PSG are also showing interest in the player.
He is also linked with other clubs like Manchester United and Manchester City.
Bristol City Eyeing Permanent Transfer For 26-Year-Old Chelsea Loanee
English Championship club Bristol City are plotting a permanent deal for Chelsea defender Tomas Kalas this summer according to the latest reports emanating from the media in the United Kingdom.
Tomas Kalas spent last season on loan at Bristol City whom he joined from Chelsea during last summer’s transfer window.
The Robins are keen to make his loan move to the club permanent this summer.
Kalas was in superb form for Bristol City but he was unable to propel them to the Championship playoffs as the Robins narrowly missed out on the playoff cut on the final day of the regular season.
The 26-year-old is the longest serving player at Chelsea after the Blues paid Czech side Sigma Olomouc £5.2m to secure his transfer in 2010.
Tomas Kalas has previously had loan spells at clubs like Middlesboro and Fulham whom he helped to secure promotion to the Premier League during the 2017/18 season.
He was not retained by Fulham for the Premier League season which turned out to be a poor one for the Cottagers.
Fulham will play their football in the English Championship next season after they suffered relegation from the top flight of English football for the first time.
The Cottagers finished second from bottom at the end of the latest Premier League season.
Bayern Retain Interest In 18-Year-Old Liverpool Target
German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich still retain an interest in Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi according to Bundesliga football expert Christian Falk.
He made this known in a chat with Get German Football News.
According to him, Bayern Munich want to sign both Callum Hudson-Odoi and Leroy Sane.
He further revealed that that the Bavarian giants will leave the transfer of Callum Hudson-Odoi until next summer if they get Sane this summer.
Manchester City winger Leroy Sane has been strongly linked with the Bavarian giants this summer though the Premier League champions want to retain his services and also offer him a new contract.
Christian Falk revealed that Callum Hudson-Odoi and Bayern Munich have an understanding that he will move to the Allianz Arena on a free transfer next summer if they sign Sane this summer.
Callum Hudson-Odoi has been linked with a move to Liverpool as well as Borussia Dortmund.
The 18-year-old is presently recovering from a serious Achilles injury sustained towards the end of the season.
He suffered the unfortunate injury during a home league game against Watford.
Callum Hudson-Odoi is already back in light training as he recovers from the Achilles injury.
The young winger has one year left on his contract and he’s expected to be back in action in three months.
- Chelsea11 months ago
Eden Hazard the missing piece at Bernabéu
- Chelsea4 years ago
Good News! Conte Finally Confirms Diego Costa Loves Chelsea And Will Stay!
- Chelsea3 years ago
Confirmed! Chelsea Complete Signing Of Attacking Midfielder!
- Chelsea3 years ago
Finally, Roman Abramovich ‘Intervene’ In Costa Issue With Conte
- Chelsea3 years ago
Good News: Chelsea To Complete Signing Of Star Player In Few Hours
- Chelsea4 years ago
Confirmed – Chelsea Make Offer To Sign Luis Muriel
- EPL4 years ago
Today’s Confirmed Football Prediction
- Chelsea4 years ago
Nainggolan comfirms Chelsea talks
- Chelsea3 years ago
Done Deal: Chelsea Finally Seal Signing Of Man United Target Ethan Ampadu
- Chelsea4 years ago
Conte: I Will Allow Hazard Go To Madrid Only If They Can….