UCL: Liverpool players rating against Napoli, Alisson Becker was impressive
Most of the Reds players were not at their best against Napoli last night with the Naples being the better side.
Liverpool coach, Jurgen Klopp also made some mistakes especially while making changes to the squad, he brought in Sturridge too late.
Below are the ratings of Liverpool players against Napoli
1. Alisson Becker (8/10): The Brazilian goalkeeper was the best player for the Reds last night – He made some impressive saves, had it not been for Becker, Napoli could have scored more goals.
2. Alex Arnold Trent (6/10): he was unable to move forward and couldn’t stop the goal from Napoli player, Insigne.
3. Virgil van Dijk (7/10): The Netherlands international was at his best as usual but Insigne managed to run behind him to score a goal for Liverpool
4. Joe Gomez (7/10): like Virgil, Gomez was good but unable to stop the goal.
5. Andrew Robertson (6/10): he was unable to move the ball forward.
6. James Milner (6/10): the midfielder made passes but was also unable to break free and move forward.
7. Naby Keita (4/10): he only played for 20 minutes before he was replaced owing to a back injury.
8. Georginio Wijnaldum (6/10): the midfielder was good but was unable to make passes.
9. Mo Salah (4/10): the Egyptian was the worst player on the pitch for Liverpool, he lost so many balls and didn’t make an attempt.
10. Roberto Firmino (6/10): he put up some great defense aside from that he was unable to move forward.
11. Sadio Mane (5/10): the winger was not spectacular like he was at the beginning of the match and didn’t connect well with the other two.
1. Jordan Henderson (5/10): he replaced injured Naby Keita, Jordan made some passes.
2. Fabinho (5/10): he played some defensive game but should have come on board earlier.
3. Daniel Sturridge (N/A): Klopp brought him close to the end of the match and was unable to do much.
Finally, Club drop interest in Manchester United £71million star