Real Madrid star player Gareth Bale has been strongly linked with a move away from the Bernabeu in recent times, and it appears his next destination is Manchester United in England.
The latest being said about him is that his current side are scared he could leave the club at the end of this season below his market value.
Bale has struggled to find his best form this term, and he has been hindered mostly by injuries. The 28-year-old played for just 36 minutes when his side won PSG last month in the Champions League, and he wasn’t part of the party that trashed Juventus 3-0 on Tuesday.
Last month, it was reported the management at Real Madrid were confident of getting a fee of £88million for his signature when the season ends. But according to new reports, since manager Zinedine Zidane isn’t playing the Welshman consistently, his market value could reduce drastically when summer comes, and the Real Madrid board are worried about this.
It was also made known that Zidane is likely to include him in the starting XI match with Atletico Madrid this weekend in the La Liga. After this, he is unlikely to start the Champions League return leg against Juventus.
Speaking recently about the former Tottenham Hotspur player, manager Zindedine Zidane said he is still ‘counting’ on the player.