Tottenham Hotspur face the biggest game of their history when they take on Premier League rivals Liverpool in the Champions League final at the new Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid.
The North London giants are making a surprise appearance in the Champions League final against five-time European champions and fellow Premier League club Liverpool.
The Reds are making a second successive appearance in the Champions League final having lost 3-1 to Real Madrid during the 2018 edition.
Let’s take a look at the first goalscorer odds for the Champions League final.
- Betting Preview: Liverpool vs FC Porto: Home Win Likely
- Premier League: Ndidi Equals Nigerian Record In Chelsea Game
- Second Fiddle: Liverpool Usurped In Race To Sign Leverkusen Attacker
First Goalscorer Odds (Top Three):
1. Mohamed Salah – He’s the joint topscorer for Liverpool this season with 26 goals in all competitions and he has first goalscorer odds of 5.00 according to Surebet247. Egyptian international Salah would be hoping for more luck after suffering a shoulder injury in a collision with Real Madrid skipper Sergio Ramos during last year’s final.
2. Sadio Mane – The former Southampton star is the second favourite to score the first goal during the game against Spurs. You can bet on Mane for the first goal at the odds of 5.30 according to Surebet247.
3. Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur have been boosted by the return of their star striker for the game. He has missed the last six weeks because of an ankle injury. The England national team skipper has first goalscorer odds of 6.10 as confirmed by Surebet247.